December 9, 2010

G20 Toronto Fallout: in which Ash posts a link by Rosie DiManno, and pigs fly.

Guys, I think something's wrong...for the first time in my entire life, I agree with Rosie DiManno.
photo credit Vincent D'Alto

Months and months after the Toronto G20 policestate crackdown fiasco, the Ombudsman's report is finally out, and this article is a response to it. And it's sassy, and a little (a lot) snide, and it's aimed directly at Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair, who I spent a good chunk of liveblogging time this summer loathing with every fibre of my being.

And though it's mostly made up of quotes from André Marin (Ombudsman extraordinaire), it also summons the Chief to maybe own up to pissing away his good reputation with gross misconduct when the whole world's eyes were on Toronto.

It might be the only time I ever do this, but, Hat Tip to DiManno.

No comments:

Post a Comment